This week's recipe of Rosemary Chicken with Veggies was inspired from this adult version:
Rosemary Chicken w/ Veggies:
(This makes 10 oz. ~ 2.5 servings for my daughter)
- 0.50 lb of chicken breast (I usually get the organic kind from Whole Foods)
- 3 sprigs of Rosemary (Figured this will be steamed so the more the better for taste)
- 1 cup of frozen corn, carrots, peas, and green beans (Again, I got the organic bag from Whole Foods)
- Steam for 20 minutes
- After everything is cooked you can puree until smooth or chunky depending on your little one's ability to chew food.
- When everything has been pureed immediately put extras in freezer
I usually cube the chicken. Ignore the 2 pieces that aren't cubed on the far left. Those are for my dog.
Here, I add 3 sprigs of Rosemary over the chicken.
Then fill up the tray with frozen veggies.
After 20 minutes everything is cooked and ready to be mixed! Above is the final product.