Monday, August 29, 2011

My Retreat

My bedroom! 


Okay....not  my bedroom yet, but trying to get there.  I saw this pic on A' la mode's blog.   She noted the source is Phoebe Howard.

I still need to find some wall frames, a headboard, and the lamps but I got the other stuff already.  


Got the the pearl embroidered duvet from PB.  I got it for $70!  Which is cheap considering I have a KING size bed.


I got pillow shams in this lovely blue and green paisley print from PB.  
This night table I purchased right after we moved into the house we are living in right now.  It's from Scandinavian Designs.


I also got these Restoration Hardware  Euro Shams.  They're old okay....I got them LONG time ago when I was still single and I was able to splurge on items.  I also got the coverlet too.


Still looking for lamps, but this is what I found so far.  Needed to get something with color since duvet is white.  I was thinking of silver though, but have to think about it....

Will share pics as soon as my Master Retreat is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment