Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Olliegraphic

Last month, I came across a site Sarah+Abraham  and fell in love with her products.  I found out about Sarah+Abraham through a design and decorating website called Project Nursery.  Sara (Yes, that how she spells her name) sells a variety of personalized products such as paper goods, plates, bowls, pillows, water bottles, stamps, and even cupcake toppers! 

I bought two of the personalized pillows as Easter gifts for my son and my  niece.  These pillows come in various colors from bubble gum pink to lake blue.  You can also personalize each pillow down to the shape of your child's eyes.  I chose almond shape eyes for both my pillows. Glasses can also be added as well if your child wears glasses.  Overall, I thought it was a fun way to represent your cuties at home.

Each custom throw pillow is hand-sewn on upholstery-weight fabric.  These adorable pillows can be used as decorative accents for your nursery, child's room, or family room.  I placed Noah's pillow in my living room.   Every time I see it, I see my Noah smiling back at me.












Below are some of the other products Sara sells.  Check out her website to see more!

Bowls and Plates
Cupcake Toppers, how cute is this!
Invitations

No comments:

Post a Comment