Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cuz I get a kick out of you...

When we first brought home our son as a newborn, his skin was so sensitive to various wipes we decided to go cloth.  Yes, I said cloth!  That’s when I found out about Babykicks, which makes their wipes and burp cloths from all natural and organic materials.
I love their Babykicks Hemparoo Washies/Wipes which come in a pack of 10.  They are  are 7.5" by 9.5" ovals. The soft fleece is ideally suited for thorough cleanups. They are a must have for the bath tub, changing table, high chair and diaper bag! When you are done using them, I just throw them in the washer. Babykicks Hemparoo Washies/Wipes comes in blue, green, red, ivory, golden, pink, and lavender.

I also got their Babykicks Hemparoo Duz-it-all which is two layers of soft, easy to use hemp/cotton knit.  They are 13" by 17". I use the Duz-it-all as burp clothes and emergency wipes for bigger jobs, such as milk spills.  These Duz-it-all cloths are super absorbent as well.  I never leave home with out it. Babykicks Hemparoo Duz-it-all also comes in blue, green, red, ivory, golden, pink, and lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment