Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Baby Loves Recaro

Before I met my husband, I didn't even know who or what Recaro was.   He explained to me that Recaro is a well known brand in motor sports.  Before Recaro, most automobile seats were similar to regular chairs found in our homes.  Recaro changed all that and created automobile seats with side support.  My hubby loves the Recaro seats in his cars, so when we found out we were expecting he said we should splurge and get our baby a Recaro baby seat.   I looked on Amazon and found they were selling the ProRider $50.00 off which was pretty good considering they're priced at $275.  I ended up getting one in Misty (fancy word for grey... of course it had to match the interior of my vehicle).

Things I love about the Recaro seat are:

  • The buckles and snaps are good quality.  They are easy to snap on but still secure.  This helps my fingers from getting caught.  Very convenient when you are in a hurry and when strapping a fussy baby/child into the seat.
  • This maybe not on everyone's list but Recaro convertible ProRIDE  looks good.
  • Pretty plush and comfy for the baby/child especially on long road trips. Included mesh inserts for air circulation is a plus.
  • Headrest adjustable by easy knobs at the back.  The 5-point harness is easily adjustable (Love this)! 
  • Side impact protection
  • Approved for use on airline seats  

No comments:

Post a Comment