Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lemon Pepper Parmesan-Crusted Salmon

Fish anyone?  This recipe was taken from Progresso (R) Lemon Pepper Panko bread crumbs box.  It's one of the easiest recipes I have done.

1 Salmon fillet, 1 1/4 lb (about 3/4 inch thick)
3 tbsp melted butter or olive oil
1/2 cup Progresso (R)lemon pepper Panko
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions

Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray baking dish.  Place salmon skin side down and brush with 1 tbsp of butter.  In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs, cheese, onions, and remaining 2 tbsp butter;  press evenly on salmon.  Bake 15-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.

I did not add any green onions when cooking this dish.  When I got pregnant green onions always made me sick, so now I have a fear of eating green onions. 





No comments:

Post a Comment