Monday, May 23, 2011

Find Zen When Changing Your Baby

I don't know about you, but being sort of a germ-a-phobe I don't like putting my baby on some random public changing table in the bathroom without anything between her booty and the changing table.  I always carry a diaper changing mat  in my diaper bag.

ZoLi Inc. has come up with a diaper changing mat that will surely help calm your baby by taking what we usually use as yoga mats and turning it into a diaper changing mat!  This diaper changing mat is made from non-toxic and non-slip material and will surely help your baby and you find zen when changing diapers.  The diaper mat is water proof.  They roll up so traveling with them in your diaper bag is a breeze.  Washing them is also quick and easy....just wipe with soap and water!  No need to put them in the wash! They come in fun and bright colors: orange, green , blue, and pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment