Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My July 4th

Hope everyone had great weekend!

We celebrated July 4th a day early, so we can have a day of rest before the work week started.  Because it was SUPER HOT that day, we decided to not do a BBQ.  Instead, we just ordered the food.  Below are pictures I took on that day.  I don't know if you have the same problem, but taking pictures and taking care of a crawling 11 month old is not an easy task.  I apologize for the not so good pics ahead of time.

Picked up some flags from Michaels.

The July 4th wreath I created.

My front door.  I wanted to buy more decorations, but will do it slowly.

Drinks

Cobb salad I made.  Seriously, if you don't like salad (like myself) this will change your mind!

French Fries

My parents brought 100 pieces of chicken from Wingstop.  This is lemon pepper.

Garlic Parmesan

Hawaiian

Hickory Smoked BBQ

Mama D's  Patriotic Berry Trifle (Recipe from Food Network)

No comments:

Post a Comment